"Sweet Dreams" Watercolor by Diana N. Robicheaux

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my art gallery.  I work with many different mediums: watercolor and acrylic paints, fabric, leather, and polymer clay.  These are a few of my pieces, some originals are still available, most are available as prints.  I am currently working on a few new watercolor paintings which will shortly join the gallery.  I'm always working on something, be it flat or 3D art, photography or writing.  Check back soon to see what new things are added. 

4 comments:

  1. you do beautiful work, I thought i would tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Are you taking any of these to WFC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pondered to myself recently what were the most important things in my life. The answer seems to be clear that art was up there in importance. Why? Frankly, I don't really know. May be someone here can enlighten me?
    As was my wont when I have some free time, I browsed the marvelous site, Wahooart, where they keep thousands of digital images for customers to select to have printed into handsome canvas prints for their homes.
    This image jumped out to jolt my reveries: Still life with bread, by the Cubist Georges Braque. Is art like this picture, as essential as bread and water, or should I say bread and wine?

    ReplyDelete